AOTG API: Get Debtor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:07, 1 March 2019 by DanielY (Created page with "==Draft== ==Get Debtor== Get the data of a debtor (customer). *'''debtorId''' is a unique identifier created in AOTG. *See AOTG API: Get List of Debtor#Response_From_Resul...")
Get the data of a debtor (customer).
- debtorId is a unique identifier created in AOTG.
- See Get List of Debtor on how to obtain Id (that is created in AOTG).
Http Method: GET
API Request Flow
- Add header of "SOTC_AUTH", and assign value of AccessToken.
Code is not available
- Successful Response indicates GetDebtor has been performed.
Response Successful HTTP Request
Response Successful Body
- Id and Name can be used to retrieve the status and reason of the failed status.
See Also AOTG API
- Introduction to AOTG API
- Begin AutoCount Accounting Integration via AOTG API
- AOTG API Authenticate (Get AccessToken)
|Go to top
|Resources For AutoCount Software Developers