AR: How to change the posted contra account of saved transaction

Question : I have corrected G/L default account for AR & AP Contra Temporary account, but how to change the posted account of saved transaction?

Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0

Contra posting1.png

Answer :

1) Edit the AR/AP Contra document, go to Edit > Set Temporary Account.

Contra posting2.png

Contra posting3.png

2) Reselect a correct Contra account, click on OK, and Save.

Contra posting4.png

By : Aimi 200814, Lay Swan 200821, P200824

Go to menu

  AutoCount Accounting 2.0

  AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
  AutoCount Payroll
  AutoCount POS

  AutoCount On The Go
  AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations