Category:AutoCount Pos 5.0/FnB 5.0 Shared FAQ Troubleshoot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unable to key in decimal places for bonus point payment
- Unable to delete commission from commission maintenance
- Cash computation missing some bank notes amount
- Item Price does not follow member price plan
- Enable minimum selling price issue
- Missing POS Posting tab under Location Maintenance
- POS Sales are not shown in Price History Settings
- There is no data for PosCashSeries table. You must go to pos option to maintain PosCashSeries table.
- "Please configure HQ Database information first." prompted when click on Remote HQ Function
- Why is my credit card type is blank even though i have maintained credit card type
- Duplicate Cash Book Entry No during pos posting
- Promotion item cannot change unit price
- "No report found." When I preview report in POS
- Different Outstanding Document Numbering When Create AR Payment in POS
- Pos posting error - Line 2: Invalid Account No
- Can’t Override Discount Limit
- Cash Payment Method is not set
- Line Printed, cannot set discount on this line
- Inquiry POS report error Value was either too large or too small for lnt32
- POS Backend options are not be set
- After migrated from POS 3 to POS 5, POS options does not work
- Duplicate Barcode for itemcode
- Nothing come out when I click on New Posting at POS Posting
- Purge POS Transaction shows no data
- Multi filters option causes some items not displayed
- Item numbering not appeared in Receipt
- Sync Error - Cannot set column ‘ItemGroup’. The value violates the MaxLength limit of this column
- Some of sales items are missing when view POS Sales Report
- Configuration setting error message
- Posting Error - ARInvoice AccNo is empty
- Error message prompted during Cash Computation
- Auto Sync Notifier unable to start
- Sync monitor profile services unable to start
- Service type status not shown when order item
- Can't View Picture in Fast selection Menu
- When click on Configure Terminal, an error is prompted
- Could not Login to POS Backend with Error fail to connect AutoCount Server Service
- Could not login POS Frontend
- Remote HQ failed to login
- After deleted POS Posting inquiry shows no records?
- Custom Payment Method Missing
- Sync Issue - Sync Port put wrong
- Stock Transfer - No report found
- Error 1001 on re-installation
- Only can Void Today Transaction
- Debtor not follow Debtor's price
- Promotion Maintenance show duplicate item when save
- Migrate database to POS 5/F&B error 'Invalid database...'
- New member type missing even after full sync
- Column reset every time open POS
- Price decimal in barcode sticker
- Application error during eDashBoard registration
- Unexpected character encountered while parsing value
- Could not locate new location from frontend
- Price did not update
- Sales submission error
- Authorize code prompts
- Line 1 Invalid Account No, Posting Error
- Microsoft .NET Framework error after made payment
- Why is my Sale Account not showing POS Sales Amount
- Stock Item Listing Qty does not match with other stock reports
- Unable to find POS Option Maintenance at POS Backend after updated to new version
- Activate Pos Backend Error using dongle
- Close Counter Report Amount not same with other report
- Import data in Bonus Point Adjustment Error
- Delete Location Error
- License Status become Stale State how to fix?
- When change Item Group, item Price also changed?
- Login POS Frontend system Show Failed, incorrect password
- Return quantity more than sell quantity
- Change Credit Card ID prompt error
- Why is the selling price markup % not automatically calculated?
- POS Posting Error – ‘Deposit Acc is not set’
- POS Posting Error – ‘Duplicate Journal Entry No’
- Why is my promotion item not working when sell quantity is less than 1?
- Check Stock Level Show Nothing
- Service Bus Issue
- Show services has been marked for deletion
- Why is Menu Button rolled back to default sequence?
- Creating New Receipt & Payment Voucher is very slow?
- Reprint receipt always printed from other printer?
- When perform synchronization, system will show error message "Column 'Modifier' not belongs to posdtl"?
- Decimal is not showing 2 when i have set it 2
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations
This category currently contains no pages or media.