Most Popular FAQs
This listing will highlight the most popular FAQs and will be updated from time to time !
- There is no “Allow less secure apps” in google account when want to use Gmail to send batch mail in AutoCount
- Valid document date is between 01/01/2017 and 31/12/2018.
- Backup error - File is not a valid archive. I/O error occur?
- The server was not found or was not accessible.
- How to change GST column caption to Tax.
- Restore Error - SQL Server cannot process this media family.
- Your database version is later than supported database.
- Sorry you have exceeded 500 transaction limit?
- You are not allowed to edit documents from other source.
- Balance Sheet amount not tally with Creditor Aging Amount.
- How to setup Auto Backup?
- Show Instant Info- Price History is empty.
- Stock Balance quantity not tally with total balance quantity at Stock Item Maintenance.
- How to remove Unit Price and Total when it is ‘0.00’ in Invoice.
- Hamachi can’t be turned on.
- How to create new account book from a client pc.
- Decimal setting for qty & unit price in purchase invoice.
- Login error – In order to use Remote USB Key, you must install AutoCount Backup server at Database Server Pc.
- Login Message - "Fail to check database exist in Scheduled Backup"...There was no endpoint listening at...
- ARCN didn’t specify project no., but project no. appears in ledger report?
- How to do adjustment when negative value exists in column 5 (b) or column 6 (b).
- Login Error - 1 stock only network user already login to AutoCount Accounting but your current license only allows 0 stock only network user.
- Save Invoice error - 'Invalid account no'.
- Unable to select deposit account in New A/R Deposit.
- Stock Value Maintenance – Do not Translate.
- Report Design - Rich Text did not show properly.
- Why I couldn't delete Item Code?
- How to account for GST at 0% and declare the output tax in final GST-03 for goods held in hand (Fixed Asset & Stock) before effective date of SST?
- Debtor Statement - Send batch mail.
- Can't Save ARAP Contra?
- What should I do if my company name is changed.
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations
This category currently contains no pages or media.