(Created page with "'''Question :''' I have a newly joined employee in the middle of the year (June). Where to key in the past employment entry? <u><b>Answer (1) :</b></u> You may key in at Em...")
m (LaySwan moved page Cloud Payroll - Employee : HWhere to key in past employment entry to Cloud Payroll - Employee : Where to key in past employment entry)
Revision as of 09:04, 13 November 2018
Question : I have a newly joined employee in the middle of the year (June). Where to key in the past employment entry?
Answer (1) :
You may key in at Employee Maintenance. Assume that you already maintained the new employee in your employee maintenance.
1) Go to Employee > Employee, select that employee and click on Edit.
2) Go to Employment Detail, click on Past Employment Entry.
3) The following table will be prompted and you may key in the details for each month, then click on Apply and click on Save.
Answer (2) :
Or you may use Excel Import function.
1) Go to Tools > Excel Import.
2) In the Excel Import, click on Templates, and choose for Previous PRTrans to download.
3) The templates will be downloaded.
4) Open it and maintain the details for Employee Code, Period, PCB Chargeable Amt (Total Remuneration), PCB Contributed, Employee EPF…etc and then Save the templates.
There are another two tabs for PRTaxExempt and PROptionalDeduction, you may maintain if there was any amount incurred.
5) Again back to Tools > Excel Import, in Upload page, click on Select File to browse your templates or you may drag and drop your file directly.
6) Click on Upload.
7) You may check the details, if anything to edit, then select the employee and click on Edit. If confirm all correct, then click on Save All.
8) Data Imported, and you may back to Employee>Employee >Employment Detail, click on Past Employment Entry to check.
By : Aisyah 181101, Lay Swan 181109, P181112
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations