Difference between revisions of "GST: GST How to setup Malaysia GST code in AutoCount?"
m (Protected "GST: GST How to setup Malaysia GST code in AutoCount?" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Delete=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 07:55, 16 November 2018
Question: How to setup Malaysia GST code in AutoCount?
First, you have to enable GST under Tools > Options > General > Good and Services Tax
1. Go to GST > Tax Code Maintenance.
2. Click on Configure Malaysia GST.
3. Click on Next
4. Configure Sales Product’s Tax Code and then click on Next.
5. Configure Import Goods and Services’ Tax Code and then click on Next.
6. Configure Proposed GST Account and then click on Next.
- If you choose Yes in this section, system will generate those GST Account Code automatically. If you choose No in this section, then you will need to manually create those GST account code under G/L > Account Maintenance.
7. Click on Finish.
8. Click on Save to finish the setup wizard.
9. Now, Malaysia GST codes are generated base on your requirement.
By: Soh Wee 171027, CY 171101, KM 171101, P171103
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations