AutoCount Accounting 2.0 Plug-in Tutorial
AutoCount Accounting provides integration solution for Software Developers to build attachable module(s) to enhance or customise AutoCount Accounting for today’s market requirements.
AutoCount provides this tutorial for software developers to learn to develop AutoCount Accounting Plug-in through exercises.
This tutorial is a getting started for software developer to build Plug-in for AutoCount Accounting.
- Learn the Tools and Applications to build AutoCount Accounting Plug-in
- Add menu function for the Plug-in
- Add Form and Dialog Box
- Load AutoCount Data from Microsoft SQL Server
Requirements in this tutorial
- Experience in programming, and C# (C Sharp) programming language.
- AutoCount Accounting version 2.0.
- AutoCount Plug-in Builder 2.0 with AutoCount Developer ID.
- Development Tools & Programs
Comparison of AutoCount Accounting Major versions
||AutoCount Accounting 2.0
||Microsoft Visual Studio 2015|
or development tool that supports Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
||Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP3 & higher
||Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
||DevExpress WinForms Components 17.1.4
Exercise 1: Build AutoCount Accounting 2.0 Plug-In
This exercise is to build an AutoCount Accounting 2.0 Plug-in Package, and successfully load the Plug-in at AutoCount Accounting 2.0 Plug-in Manager.
Start Exercise 1