Pos3/Pos5/FNB: How to setup E-wallet Maintenance?
How to Setup E-wallet payment type for POS3, POS5/F&B ?
For POS3/POS5 Backend Setup
1. To access E-Wallet Maintenance, navigate to Point of Sale > Maintenance > E-Wallet Maintenance
2. Click on Get E-Wallet Type button > OK, system will get the latest E Wallet types that supported by this POS System.
3. Assign EWallet ID and Description, then select the E-Wallet Type, Payment Method and Vendor Charges > OK.
EWallet Type : Mobile payment types that AutoCount has integrated with. (Example: AliPay, Boost, TnG and etc.)
Payment Method : for POS Posting Account purpose.
Vendor Charges : Set the service charge rate imposes by the vendor (AutoCount) per transaction.
- Reminder** After setup eWallet, kindly perform “POS Sync” in HQ. For POS5/FNB, you will need to perform speed sync in POS terminal
4. Login FrontEnd PC Autocount Accounting 1.9 and re-do step 1 & 2.
Steps to enable E-Wallet function in POS 3.1/POS5/FNB Front-End program
POS3.1 system :
5. Login POS FrontEnd > More Function, click on Configuration Setting.
6. After that, click on Device Setting then tick “Enable EWallet” follow by key in your “Merchant ID” and “Merchant Key”.
POS5/FNB system :
5a. POS 5 : Login POS FrontEnd > More Function then click on Configuration Setting.
5b. F&B : Login POS FrontEnd > More Function > Setting then click on Configuration Setting.
6. After that, click on Device Setting 2 then tick “Enable EWallet” follow by key in your “Merchant ID” and “Merchant Key”.
7. After done E Wallet configuration, Click OK and Logout. You will notice a E-wallet button on Multi Payment screen.
Choose the E-Wallet type that customer prefers to make payment, and then scan the Barcode / QR code from customer’s mobile payment apps with 2D or QR Code scanner. After payment succeeded, transaction will be saved and receipt will be printed.
By: SengHoong 20200825, Jacky 20201027, Peter 201028 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations