Report Design: How to show the word ‘VOID’ on Invoice when it is cancelled
Question : How to show the word ‘VOID’ on Invoice when it is cancelled?
Version : 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Can be done by using formatting rules editor in report design.
1) Go to Sales > Invoice, click on Report > Design Document Style Report.
2) Select the report and click on Design.
3) Drag out a new label, go to Property Grid > Behavior, set the Visible to No.
4) Click on Formatting Rules from Appearance or you may click on the label’s small arrow > Formatting Rules.
5) Click on Edit Rule Sheet…
6) Click on (+) for Add a formatting rule.
7) Set Data Source as Invoice, and Data Member as 1 Data Member : Invoice Master, then click on Condition.
8) Click on Fields, and double click on Is Cancelled ? (True or False), then click on icon (=), and type ‘T’ after the ==, then click on OK.
9) Set the Visible to Yes and you may give a name for this formatting rule, then click on Close.
10) Click on (>) to applied this rule. Then click on OK.
11) You may double click on the label to change the wording, or click on the label’s small arrow, and change the wording for Text.
12) Go to File > Save As…, name a new report name and Save.
13) The VOID will only be shown when print/preview a cancelled Invoice.
By : Soh Wee 190328, Lay Swan 200224, P200225
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations