Users will be entering transaction main screen is below after log in.
1. Company name: Your company name is shown in More Function > Configuration Setting > Miscellaneous > Company Profile > Company Name. 2. Company Logo: You can assign the company logo in More Function > Configuration Setting > Miscellaneous > Company Profile > Logo & Report Header Tab > Load the logo image. Each terminal can has their own logo. 3. Promoter (Ctrl + P): You can choose a Promoter for this transaction. To maintain the Promoter, you need to maintain in Backend > Point of Sale > Promoter > Promoter Maintenance. For the commission you need to maintain in Promoter Commission Maintenance. 4. Member (Ctrl + M): You can choose a Member for the bonus point or promotion. To maintain a Member, you need to maintain in Backend > Bonus Point > Member Group Maintenance and Member Maintenance. 5. Cash Sales/Sales Order: It show your transaction type and the next possible number. (Cash Sales is a normal transaction; Sales Order is Deposit Transaction)
6. These columns show the member point details. Available Point shows the available point(s) for the selected member; and Point Earned shows the point(s) that member can earned in the current transaction. 7. Debtor (Ctrl + D): You can choose a Debtor if you want this transaction as Credit Sales. To maintain the Debtor, you need to maintain in Backend > AR > Debtor Maintenance. 8. Input bar of stock search: User can scan/input the Barcode number, Item Code, Alternative Item Code, Item Package's Barcode or Serial Number in this area. It can support Syntax Formula. 9. Total & Last Change: It shows subtotal for the current transaction and last transaction change. 10. Item line rearranging button: Move the active item (highlighted item) up and down. 11. Menu (F8): To show fast selection menu. To maintain fast selection menu, Backend > Point of Sale > Maintenance > Fast Selection Menu Maintenance. 12. Item (F1): Unlike the input bar for stock search, this button allow user to search or match through all the items available in the database by typing the keywords.
13. All these buttons is the function in editing the details of the highlighted/active item line:
i. Quantity: to change the quantity on the selected item line;
ii. Price: to change the unit price on the selected item line;
iii. UOM: to change the UOM on the selected item line;
iv. Discount: to set the discount amount or percentage that allowed on the selected item line;
v. Delete: delete the selected item line.
14. Subtotal: This section shows the total amount to be paid by the buyer. 15. Payment Option: This section shows the payment option available for buyer. 16. Clear Transaction (CTRL + A): Clear off all the items that been scanned or to be sold on current transaction. 17. Find Bill (CTRL + B): Find or search historical bills for viewing, void or other purposes. 18. Hold Bill (CTRL + C): This function help to put the bill on hold. 19. Recall Bill (CTRL + E): Recall the bill that been put on held. 20. Reprint Last Receipt (CTRL + F): Reprint the receipt of latest transaction. If user would like to reprint the more previous bill, do it on Find Bill or press CTRL + B. 21. Cash in/Out (CTRL + G): Allows user to record either the operation of removing cash from cash drawer or adding cash into the cash drawer without involving transaction. 22. More Function: Other additional POS functions such as line editing, bill editing, bill operation, counter operation, inquiry and other settings. 23. Logout: Log off from the system.
24. This section indicates the current logged in user, terminal and outlet.
25. This section indicates the current time.