Troubleshooting: Application error - Operation could destabilize the runtime
Question: Application error: “Operation could destabilize the runtime” when login into AutoCount System.
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
After login, show the page as below:
The Microsoft .Net framework is not working properly. It may be due to some corrupted or missing files in Microsoft .Net Framework.
Repair or Reinstall the Microsoft .Net Framework.
For Repairing Microsoft .Net Framework,
1. Click on the Start button and click on Control Panel.
2. Click on Programs and Features.
3. Then, select the Microsoft .NET framework and Click on Uninstall/Change.
4. Click on the first option to repair .Net Framework and click on Next to wait for the repair progress.
5. If AutoCount System still showing the same error after repairing, reinstall the Microsoft .NET framework.
For Reinstalling Microsoft .Net Framework, please refer the link as below on how to reinstall the Microsoft .Net Framework.
By: Azirah 180503, KM 180514, P180522
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations