Troubleshooting: Batch print invoice shows incorrect page numbering
Question : Batch print invoice shows incorrect page numbering. It shows total page of all invoices.
Possible Reason :
You have previewed the invoice of your own customized report format, and the page numbering’s setting for that report format is incorrect.
1) Go to Report > Design Document Style Report.
2) Select your report format and click on Design.
3) Click on the Page Info and look for Running Band field from the behaviour setting on the right.
4) Change the Running Band setting from (none) to DetailReport and Save your report format.
5) You may preview your batch invoices again and now the page numbering should show correctly.
Note : Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem still persists after performing the steps as above.
By : Aisyah 190102, Lay Swan 190510, P190513
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations