Question: When I click on commit SST Processor, system prompted error: “Duplicate Journal Entry No.”. Why?
Version: 1.9 / 2.0
Possible Reason :
When commit SST Processor, system will generate a Journal Entry.
The SST Control Doc No. Format next running number already existed (used) in system. System will not allow duplicated Journal number to be created.
You need to change the next running number to a number which has not been used.
1) To check the Journal document format for SST Control Document, go to Tax > Tax Code Maintenance > Configure Malaysia SST.
2) In Configure Malaysia SST, go to SST Option > SST Settings > SST Control Account, from there you can check the SST Control Doc No.Format.
(Note: Default Doc No. Format will be taken if Doc No. Format is left blank)
3) Go to G/L > Journal Entry, sort the Doc.No and look for the last used number for SST JV format, which is SST-JV-001.
4) Now, go to General Maintenance > Document Numbering Format Maintenance, edit the format SST JV.
5) Change the next number to 2, as the last used number is 1 and then click on OK.
6) Now, you should be able to commit the SST.
By: Cit Ta 220613, Lay Swan 220626, P220627
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations