Question : Error “This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values.” when inquiry Debtor Aging report.
Possible Reason :
Debtor account that was set as ‘Group Company’ contains transactions.
1) Log in AutoCount Management Studio > Tools > SQL Query
2) Key in the following sql query and click on Execute:
select * from gldtl where accno in (select accno from debtor where IsGroupCompany = 'T')
3) Look into the result for AccNo, this is the Debtor Account that is marked as Group Company but contains transactions.
4) Go to Debtor maintenance to check on this Debtor, it is clear that “Group company” is checked.
5) From the sql query result, scroll to right to find RefNo1. This is the affected document number and you shall need to edit all these transactions and change the debtor account (group company) to a sub company debtor or another debtor account.
6) Now you should be able to inquiry the Debtor Aging report after performed the above action.
Note : Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem still persists after performing the steps as above.
By : Ju Lee 190212, Lay Swan 190517, P190523
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations