Question: When I try to reinstall AutoCount Server / Backup Server, prompted error “Error 1001. The specified services already exists.”?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
The AutoCount Server services was not removed completely when uninstalling the program.
1) Try to restart the Server computer and reinstall again. If still fail, please try the 2nd step.
2) You will need to remove the services by using command prompt. Go to Windows start button> type in “Services” > click on Services.
3) Look for AutoCount Server Service, identify the Service name.
2) After identifying the services, you may go to Windows start button> type in ‘cmd’ > right click on Command Prompt > Run as administrator.
3) At command prompt type in 'sc delete AutoCountServerService' and press Enter, when the delete service is success, you may try to reinstall the AutoCount Server.
Note: Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem still persists after performing the suggested steps.
By: Rotcana 210525, Lay Swan 210625, P210628
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations