Question : I’m using Excel Import Management (Details) Plug-In to import AP Invoice. When I click Post to AP Invoice, system prompts me an error “The value of column TaxType in table AP Invoice Details does not exist in its master file”. What should I do?
Possible Reason :
Tax code mapping issue. System failed to detect the POS GST Code - TX0 should map to which tax code in our system. It shows empty at GST code column.
1. Go to General Maintenance > User Defined List Maintenance ,
2. Choose IntMapping and click on Edit.
3. The list are without the mapping for TX0, please add another line for :
TX0 is user’s other POS system tax code, TX-0 is our system tax code.
4. Browse again the files and you will notice GST code column now assigned with tax code.
5. Click Post to AP Invoice, and success to import.
By : Aimi 180712, Lay Swan 180712, P180719
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations