When I get location, error message prompted “An error occurred while sending the request”.
Possible Reason :
TLS 1.2 protocol is not enabled by default on older version of Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Updating an operating system would be helpful, but if you would not prefer such an option, we recommend the following workaround.
1. Click on the Windows button and select Run… or use the combination of controls Win+R to open the Run window.
2. Type in “regedit” (without quotes) in the Run window.
3. Click OK to get to the Registry Editor.
4. Browse the following registry key in this window.
5. Right-click on the Protocols folder and select New > Key form the drop-down menu.
6. A new folder will be created. Right-click on it and select Rename. Enter “TLS 1.2” (without quotes) instead of the current folder name.
7. Right-click on the TLS 1.2 folder and select New > Key from the drop-down menu.
Name it as “Client” (without quotes).
8. Right-click on the Client folder and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value from the drop-down list. Name it as “DisabledByDefault” (without quotes).
9. Double click on DisableByDefault and make sure it is assigned with the value ‘0’ (zero)
10. Restart your computer for the changes to be implemented. Then perform sync again.
By: Kee 20230319, Jacky 20230323, P230323 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations