Question: How to export SOCSO BORANG 8A to text file from AutoCount Payroll so that I can upload the text file to PERKESO website?
1. In payroll, go to Payroll > Electronic Transfer > SOCSO BORANG 8A Wizard…
2. Then click on Yes and then click on Next.
3. Then select the year and the month that you wish to export to text file.
4. Then click on Next.
5. Then, click on the … button to select the file location that you wish to save the text file.
6. Then, click on Create SOCSO BORANG 8A Disk.
The Socso Borang 8A file has been saved into the desired destination.
7. After that click on Close to end the wizard. (Do not click Next to continue)
8. Go to open the BRG8A.TXT and it will show something like this.
9. Erase the ‘-‘ sign at the notepad and save the notepad.
10. Now, you can upload BRG8A.TXT in PERKESO website to submit SOCSO.
By: Hui Yan 180611, KM 180618, P180628
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations