I have a list of item codes need to print barcode label. Instead of adding it 1 by 1, is there any faster way to import and print it out?
Yes, you can do it by importing your list of items temporary into Stock Receive or Stock Transfer.
1. Open your Excel file and input the following Header Names on the top of details columns.
Header Name ItemCode, Description, Price, BarCode, Qty
2. Login AutoCount > Stock > Stock Receive
3. Create a new Stock Receive
4. Copy Excel data from header until last detail cell
5. Go to Edit > Paste Item Detail Only From Clipboard
6. You may change your Stock Receive document number into “Test” if it is just for temporary. Click Save.
7. Go to Tools > Print Bar Code
8. Click Import
9. Go to Stock tab > tick Stock Receive > select Document No ‘Filter by range’
10. Select your transaction no. > click OK
11. Click Print
After printed that Stock Receive you can Delete it or Cancel it.
By: CK 20200417, Jacky 20200421, P20200423 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations