Pos3/5/FNB: Sync Issue - Sync Port put wrong
When I try to do speed sync and full Sync, it show me this error say Sync Failed. May I know whats the issue? (Sync failed at yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss. Permanent error found during sync. An error occurred while sending the request.)
Possible Reason :
Sync port had changed
Sync monitor services status is not running
1. Open Pos Server Monitor, check your POS FE database would link to which sync profile
If the sync services is stopped, highlight it and click on Restart Services, or if sync port is changed,
(eg : sync with Profile name : Retail2_BE , sync port 19340)
How to check your FE Terminal is it link with your BE Database?
2. Go to your terminal pc and then open POS Database Configuration
3. Then click Sync Configuration button
4. Click Configure Terminal
5. So now, the sync service port u have put wrong, u should change the Sync Services Port 19340 link with your sync profile : Retail2_BE.
6. After changed your sync port, click Next button. Your sync has no issue anymore.
By: SengHoong 20201124, Jacky 20201221, P201228 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations