In Accounting system we can set credit control for debtor, how about POS? If yes, how to trigger credit control on POS?
Yes, AutoCount POS credit sales supports credit control.
POS 3.1 :
1. Firstly set credit control for debtors. You may refer the following link on the setup.
2. Login POS > More Function > Configuration Setting
3. Document Control 2 > tick Credit Control > HQ Database Connection (fill up) > OK
Server Name: server IP address + \Microsoft SQL instant name + port number (e.g. 192.168.2.88\A2006,88)
SA Password: server Microsoft SQL instance sa password, if the user uses AutoCount default password just leave it blank.
Database Name: name of account book normally preceded with AED_
4. Click on Yes
5. Click on Yes
6. Login POS > select Debtor > select an item > click on Credit Sales
System will prompt message when credit limit is reached.
POS 5.0 & F&B :
1. Same as POS 3.1 you must firstly set credit control for debtors. Refer to the following link on how to setup.
2. Point of Sale > Maintenance > POS Option Maintenance
3. Edit your option
4. Appearance > HQ Database Connection (fill up)
5. Document Control 2 > tick Credit Control (Credit Sales) > OK
6. go to POS and perform sync.
By: CK 200902, Jacky 20201027, Peter 201028 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations