Question: When I preview report, there is an error prompted “Access is Denied”. Why?
Version: 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0
Possible Reason :
Temp folder (C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp) is not granted permission.
Grant full permission for Temp folder.
1) Open File Explorer, key in %Appdata% at file path and press Enter.
2) Click on AppData at the path, and double click to open Local folder.
3) Right click on Temp folder and select Properties.
4) At the Security tab, click on Edit and Add to add new user called Everyone. Then click on OK.
5) Check all to Allow all permissions and click on Apply and OK.
6) Re-login AutoCount and the user should be able to preview report now.
By: Kai Chen 210430, Lay Swan 210520, P210526
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations