Invalid LCPDecryptFileException was unhandled
AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
This exception thrown out is due to the missing of some files that are required for your application to load.
|LCP files are not required in AutoCount Accounting 2.0|
What are the chances to encounter this exception in your application?
Quite common, if you are developing below applications:-
- Standalone Desktop Application that access to AutoCount Accounting
- Web Services that access to AutoCount Accounting
- Find these files in AutoCount Accounting folder.
Add these files to your Project as existing items.
- Set Build Action = none (empty)
- Copy to Output = Copy if newer
So that these files will be copied to your output folder.
- Remember to include these files in your distribution together with AutoCount Accounting assemblies.
Note: For Web Server, you may have to set your IIS to run in 32bit mode.
|Go to top
|Resources For AutoCount Software Developers