Question: I’ve purchased a new Bluetooth Mobile Printer, how to connect the mobile printer with my mobile phone in order to print out receipt from AOTG?
1. Turn on the Bluetooth print and get Bluetooth Printer basic info.
2. To do pairing for printer and mobile phone, go to Bluetooth Setting of your phone, do paring > select Bluetooth > key in Bluetooth PIN > OK.
Note: Different brand of phone may have its own setting.
3. Printer successfully connected to phone.
5. Click on Setup.
6. Fill in Bluetooth mac address (refer to step 1) and click on SAVE.
8. Click on Export or Print.
9. Select report template and click on Print.
The bill will be downloaded into phone and printer will print out the bill automatically.
Note: Some devices may require to do pairing & fill in the pin every time.
Please make sure your report name is started with ‘AOTG_TEXT XXX’
AOTG_TEXT XXX format has been prefixed as Bluetooth printer will be triggered when you export out those reports.
By: CK 180411, KM 180606, P180612
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations