AOTG: How to create External User ID for AOTG
Question: How to create External User ID for AutoCount On The Go (AOTG) with the following accesses?
- Create/Edit/Print/View Sales Order
- Print/View Sales Order Listing
- Print/View Sales Invoice
- Print/View Sales Invoice Listing
- Print/View Aging
- Print/View Statement
External User ID is meant for your customer to create order by himself using AOTG. This is particularly useful to avoid input error, to allow customer to create order anytime anywhere and thus more efficient.
1) Login AOTG > Debtors, click on the View icon against the respective debtor.
2) Go to Login Credential > Create Account.
3) Fill in the following details and click on Save.
User Name: key in a unique login ID. For example: DebtorCode@CompanyShortCode.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: login Password
Name: Login ID Name
Email Address: must be a valid email (for reset password purpose)
Contact Number: Login person’s Contact No.
Job Title: Login person’s job position
Active: if unchecked, this Login ID becomes non-active and will be denied from login AOTG.
4) Login AOTG using the newly created User Name and password.
5) Successfully login and you may start making order.
By : CK 190410, P190410
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations