Question : Can I control the following debtor access of External User ID when they are using AutoCount On The Go (AOTG)?
- Lock/Hide Layout
- Hide Report Template
- Read/Create/Edit/Print Permissions
Yes, and such controls can prevent users from making mistakes.
1) Login AOTG, click on the Setting icon on top right, and select Administration.
2) Go to External User Portal > Debtor Access Control.
3) For columns of Template, Listing Template and Layout, you may directly click on the respective icons; for other columns, click on Edit to change the permission setting.
3a) Setting of access rights for the columns of Report Template & Listing Template.
Check the checkbox of DENY against respective TEMPLATE NAME, then click on Save.
- Repeat the same steps for any new report template should you wish to deny access by External User.
3b) Setting of access rights for the column of Layout:
Then click on Save.
3c) Setting of permission for the columns of Read/Create/Edit/Print.
When a checkbox is checked, it means permission granted.
By : CK190410, P190410
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations