Question : How to load and copy several layouts instead of going to each entry to load one by one? I wish to copy layouts from Account Book A to Account Book B.
1) Login Account Book A, go to Tools > Layout Design Center.
2) Select a layout, and click on Save Files, then select a location path to save the layout template. If you wish to save all the layouts, select on first layout, press and hold the Shift button and select the last layout, then click on Save Files.
3) Select a location path to save, then click on OK.
4) Login Account Book B, go to Tools > Layout Design Center, click on Load Files, select the location path, and click on OK.
5) Layouts are Loaded.
6) You may click on Manage, to select and set a default layout (Is Default Layout), and click on OK.
Note: This option is available in AutoCount Version 22.214.171.124 or later.
By: Tan 200814, Lay Swan 200823, P200824
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations