Accounting 2.0 - How to set recurrence inactive by account number
Question : I have generated a recurrence for Invoice, after few months some of the debtors request to terminate sales contract. To set debtors recurrence inactive, I have to change the event month by month. Is there any faster way ?
Yes. A new function called Inactive Recurrence by Acc No. is added in version 22.214.171.124. Please update to AutoCount 126.96.36.199 or later.
1) Go to Sales > Invoice > Others > Manage Recurrence.
2) Select the recurrence and click on Edit.
3) Click on Inactivate Recurrence by Acc No.
And check the checkbox(s) of debtor(s) you wish to set inactive, then click on OK.
4) Click on Yes to confirm inactive those selected debtors.
5) Status of future recurrences for the selected debtors will show Inactive, just click on Save.
By : Tan 200424, Lay Swan 200519, P200522
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations