Question: When open AutoCount Server, system prompted error “System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.”
Possible Reason :
License file decryption issue.
1) Go to Windows search menu, search for %programdata%
2) Double click on “AutoCount Backup Server”.
3) Delete the LicenseDeviceProfileTable and LicenseInfo file.
4) Get the latest AutoCount Server installer from your software dealer and re-install it by Run as Administrator.
5) Go to Windows search menu, search for Services and open it. Make sure AutoCount Server Service status is Running.
6) Right click on AutoCount Server and open License Setting.
7) Click on Add to activate back your Product ID.
Note: Please seek assistance from your software dealer if the problem still persists after performing the suggested steps.
By: Cit Ta 220411, Lay Swan 220427, P220428
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations