Question : Why can’t I see More Header and Remark 1, 2 , 3 , 4 fields for Purchase Invoice in Version 2.0?
Possible Reason :
In version 2.0, layouts are different compared to version 1.8 / 1.9.
Solution (1) :
Use Tabbed Layout :
1) Right click on any empty area at master portion in the purchase invoice and choose Use Tabbed Layout.
2) Click on More Header, here you can see the remark fields.
Solution (2) :
Use Customize Layout :
1) Right click on any empty area at master portion and choose Customize Layout.
2) At Customization, scroll down to find Remark 1.
3) Drag and drop Remark 1 to the area that you wish to place it and resize the length of the field. Repeat the same steps for Remark 2, 3, 4.
4) Close the Customization dialog by a click on ‘x’.
5) Right click any empty area at master portion and choose Save Layout.
6) Name the new layout and click OK.
By : Michelle 200815, Lay Swan 200823, P200824
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations