Question: When upgrade database from version 1.9 to version 2.0, error message prompted “Access to the path ‘My AutoCount’ is denied.”. Why?
The windows user has no access right permission to access this path.
Run AutoCount as Administrator and upgrade again.
Give full control permission for My AutoCount folder (C:\Users\User\Documents\My AutoCount).
1) Right click on My AutoCount folder and click on Advanced.
2) Click on Add.
3) Click on Select a principal and type Everyone, click on Check Names and OK.
4) Check on the checkbox for Full Control and others will automatically checked. Then click on OK.
5) Click on Apply, then click on OK.
6) Click on OK.
7) Now you may try to login AutoCount to upgrade again.
By: Benjamin 220825, Lay Swan 220913, P220926
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations