Question : When I inquiry Maybank (MAS) Export Giro Payment, it shows me error message : Failed to enabled constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints.
And sometimes it prompts another error: These columns don’t currently have unique values.
Possible Reason :
Some of the documents have 2 payment methods.
1) Go to G/L > Cash Book Entry, filter the type PV.
2) Filter date range from 11/01/19 to 13/01/19.
3) Right click on grid header and select column chooser, then drag out Payment Method.
4) Drag and drop Doc. No. to grouping area so that it will group by this column.
5) Look into row details and find out the row that shows Count = 2, means this document has 2 payment methods.
6) Click on (+) to expand it, then double click on the document to open it.
7) This document has 2 same payment methods – MAYBANK, edit and make it to one because you don’t need 2 same payment methods.
8) Now you should able to successfully inquiry Maybank (MAS) Export Giro Payment.
By : Soh Wee 190125, Lay Swan 200505, P200507
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations