Question : How to add alternating background colour row in report?
1) Select the report that does not have alternating colour row example, Monthly Leave Taken Report, Report > Leave Report > Monthly Leave Taken Report.
2) Design the report.
3) Click on [DepartmentCode], then the setting icon at the top right corner.
4) Under Styles, click on ‘Select’ in Odd Styles and create a new style.
5) Click on the small arrow and a menu should drop down, after that, click on Background Colour and select the colour that you prefer. (Example : #6e6e6e)
6) Once done, save the report under a new name for reference (Example : MONTHLY LEAVE TAKEN REPORT – NEW). Once done, you may preview the report, it should look like this :
7) Repeat step 1 to step 5 for columns horizontally across the entire row.
Prepared by WaiKit 230804, Azirah 230814, P230825
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations