Cloud Payroll - Approval by Hierarchy: How can I set specific employee have more than one approver?
Question : Approval by Hierarchy: How can I set specific employee have more than one approver?
All employees need to be approved by one approver, except employee E0003 needs to be approved by two approvers.
1) Go to Tools > User Setting > Approval Setting > Approval by Hierarchy (as in Figure 1) > Approval Setting for Leave (as in Figure 2).
2) Then, set the default setting for all employees by click on Configuration.
3) Set the setting for Required Approvers = 1 and Save.
E-0006 is the approver for E-0002
E-0002 is the approver for E-0003 and E-0005.
5) But for E-0003, leave application needs to be approved by both E-0002 and E-0006.
6) To change the setting for E-0003, click on the edit button on the top right of E-0003
7) Then change the Required Approvers to 2 and you may check the checkbox of Is sequential if it needs to be approved in sequence by the approvers.
8) Now, E-0003 will need two approvers to approve his leave application.
Prepared by: Chen Ong 200311, Azirah 200414, P200423
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations