Cloud Payroll - Employee : Can the company pay salary to multiple bank accounts of an employee?
Question : In AutoCount Cloud Payroll, can the company pay salary to multiple bank accounts of an employee?
For example, Ms Laila wishes to bank in 50% of his salary to another bank account.
Yes, you can bank in to multiple bank accounts of an employee. However, you must maintain the details of related bank accounts at Employee Maintenance.
1. Go to Payroll > Employee > Employee Maintenance.
2. Select the Employee Code or Name to Edit.
3. In the employee maintenance, look for the tab of Bank Accounts.
4. Click on the Add New Bank to add bank accounts of this employee.
5. Click on the Save when you’re done.
By: Jae Sen 190113
Updated by: Azirah 200311, P200313
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations