Cloud Payroll - How to auto calculate daily rate worker’s salary WITHOUT USING time attendance excel import?
Question : How to auto calculate daily-rated employee’s salary WITHOUT USING time attendance Excel import?
*First, set calendar for daily rated employee
1) Go to Tools > General Maintenance > Calendar > Add New as in Figure 1.
2) Key in Code and Description, define holidays and rest days as in Figure 2.
3) Click on Calendar icon as in Figure 3.i and define working hours and working days as in Figure 3.ii, then Save.
*Need to attach the calendar to related employees.
4) Go to Employee Maintenance > Employment Detail > define Wages Type, Basic Rate as in Figure 4.i and Calendar as in Figure 4.ii. Then, save.
5) Go to Payroll Management > Process Payroll > Add New > Detail as in Figure 5.i.
6) Click on Salary Amount to see its Sub Details as in Figure 5.ii.
*Salary is auto calculated based on your setting, in my example Daily Rate is RM 30 and working days calculated is 18.
Prepared by ChenOng 200713, Azirah 200713, P200727
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations