Question : How to get WiFi SSID and BSSID using PC or Laptop for rule maintenance setting?
1) Make sure your PC/Laptop is connected to the WiFi that wish to setup.
2) Open command prompt and key the command C:\Users\User>netsh wlan show interfaces and press enter
3) You now can look for SSID and BSSID
4) Key the SSID and BSSID at Rule Maintenance > Wifi > Add New > Save
5) Now your staff can clock in by using WiFi when they connected to the WiFi that has been setup.
Prepared by ChenOng 210915, Azirah 210921, P210927
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations