Cloud Payroll - How to set half day rest day on Saturday?
Question : How to set half day rest day on Saturday?
• Rest day = Saturday (2nd half), and
• Rest day = Sunday (full day)
1) Go to Tools>General Maintenance>Calendar (as in Figure 1).
2) Click on Edit (as in Figure 2).
3) Select Advance. Key in the details as in Figure 3 then click on Apply.
If there is any date conflicts with Holiday, choose either it will be considered as rest day or holiday, then click save (Figure 4)
4) Now your company rest day is set. Every Saturdays (afternoon) and Sundays are rest days. Remember click Save to save the setting. (Figure 5)
Prepared by ChenOng 200514, Azirah 200518, P200519
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations