Question : How to set monthly recurring allowances?
1) Go to Employee Maintenance and select & edit the employee that you would like to assign the recurring allowance to.
2) Go to Addition & Deduction and select ‘Add Payroll Item’.
3) Select and edit the allowance you would like to add in and click ‘Apply’.
4) Edit the allowance you have just added and key in the amount / start and end period.
5) Once done, click on the small save button (for the payroll item) first and then only click on the save button on right top as well (for employee).
Prepared by WaiKit 230414, Azirah 230418, P230426
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations