Question : How to set number of tax deductible child and deductible child relief point?
1) Go to Payroll > Employee > Employee Maintenance > Edit button.
2) Look for spouse information and key the no. of tax deductible child and child relief point at designated column.
3) You may click on deductible child relief point (calculator) to get the guideline of point calculation.
4) For example, you have 1 kid below 18 years old and another kid above 18 years old (degree student). You may key the point as below and click apply.
5) Hence, your result will be 2 tax deductible child and 5 deductible child relief point.
Prepared by Chen Ong 220216, Azirah 220221, P220224
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations