Question : How to set rest day on alternate Saturdays?
• Rest day = 2nd and 4th week of Saturday (full day), and
• Rest day = Sunday (full day)
1) Go to Tools>General Maintenance>Calendar (as in Figure 1).
2) Click on Edit (as in Figure 2).
3) Select Advance. Key in the details as in Figure 3 then click on Apply. ( as in Figure 3).
For any result conflicts, choose either rest day or holiday, then click save (Figure 4)
4) Now your company rest day is set. Each month the second and fourth Saturdays and every Sundays are rest days. Remember to click on Save to save the setting. (Figure 5)
Prepared by ChenOng 200514, Azirah 200518, P200519
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations