Question : How to upload Year-to-Date payroll transaction?
If you start using AutoCount Cloud Payroll in middle of the year, you are required to import the previous months payroll transaction data via Excel import, this is important for the system to calculate correct amount of PCB for subsequent months.
1. Download the YTD PRTrans excel file template. Go to Tools > Options > Excel Import> Templates > YTD PRTrans.
2. Fill up the necessary information.
Notes:Red shaded header means compulsory field, Green shaded header means optional field
3. Once done filled up. Go to Tools > Options > Excel Import> Upload. Select the YTD PRTrans Excel file and click upload.
4. All the Excel info will be shown, click import all to import all the details.
5. Your data is imported successfully.
6. Now you can check your YTD data at process payroll.
Prepared by ChenOng 211216, Azirah 211217, P211227
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations