Question : Why can’t I choose employee when creating leave entry?
Possible Reason 1:
The related Department is not active.
1) Go to Payroll > Employee > Employee Maintenance find out the employee’s department.
2) Go to Tools > General Maintenance > Department .
3) Check the checkbox of the relevant department against Active?.
Then you can go to leave entry to create employee’s leave.
Possible Reason 2:
Employee is not active. .
1) Go to Payroll > Employee > Employee Maintenance, to find out if the Employee is Active.
2) Make sure the checkbox of Is Active is checked.
3) Then you can go to leave entry to create employee’s leave.
By : ChenOng 200225, Azirah 200311, P200313
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations