Question : How can I copy my payslip report from one company to another.
Firstly, you need to export the source report before copy to another company.
1) Select the source report, click on Preview
2) A message of Convert will be prompted, just click Yes
3. Next click on menu icon:
4. Select the Export option.
5. Make sure the file is exported (in my case the file name is: PaySlip – A1.rpt).
6. Now, login to another company.
There are two options to copy the report.
a. Follow the same steps of 1 to 3 as mentioned above.
b. Then, select Import option.
c. Select the file that was exported (as in Step 5).
d. Finally, save as a new imported payslip.
a. Go to Tools > Options > Report Management .
b. Click on Select file or just drag and drop the file into the box to upload the report.
c. Click on Upload.
d. Once the report is uploaded and shows in the listing, it is successfully imported.
Now you should be able to use the report in the target company.
Prepared By Julee 190129
Updated by Azirah 200311, P200313
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations