Cloud Payroll - Reports : How to design report to sort by employee name
1) Preview the bank credit report and click on designer button.
2) Click on the Detail1
3) On the right-hand side, expand Data and expand Sort Field.
Click on + button to add new sort field.
4) Select sort by EmployeeName and set it to be sorted ascending or descending.
5) Then you can save this report as another format. Click on the following button and then click on Save As button to save to new report name.
6) Return to the preview report page and you will see the new report name.
Select that report, filter payroll month then click on Preview.
7) Bank credit report now will sort by employee name.
By : Aisyah 190222, Lay Swan 190321, P190322
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations