Cloud Payroll - Reports : How to design report to sort by employee name
For example, Bank Credit Report.
1) Go to Reports > Payroll Report > Filter report type to Bank Credit Report . Then click on Design button.
2) Click on the Detail1
3) On the right-hand side, expand Data and expand Sort Field.
Click on + button to add new sort field.
4) Select sort by EmployeeName and set it to be sorted ascending or descending (click on arrow up/down).
5) Then you can save this report as another format. Click on the following button and then click on Save As button to save to new report name.
6) Return to preview report page and click on refresh button then you will see the new report name.
7) Select that report, filter payroll month then click on Preview.
Bank credit report now will sort by employee name.
By : Aisyah 190222, Lay Swan 190321, P190322
Updated by : Aisyah 200327, Azirah 200414, P200423
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations