Question : How to show main department in payroll summary report?
Let say your department consists of main and sub departments. In payroll summary report, you want to show only the main department, and there are two sub departments under the main (Account) department (as in Figure 1)
1. Go to Reports > Management Report > Payroll Summary > Design (as in Figure 2 ).
2) Click on Detail 1 > Properties > Change to Group Header 1 (as in Figure 3 ).
3) Click Group Field > Group By > Change Department to Department First Level (as in Figure 4 ).
4) Save as New Report - Payroll Summary by Main Department (as in Figure 5 ).
5) Now you can preview payroll summary and select Payroll Summary by Main Department (as in Figure 6 ).
Prepared by ChenOng 200413, Azirah 200414, P200423
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations