Question : How to move a company to another subscription?
1. Login and go to Profile Name > Subscriptions.
2. Make sure you are at the Subscription page and selected the correct subscription. Then click Manage.
3. After that click on Transfer Icon. If you have more than one company, make sure point to the correct company to be transferred.
4. Transfer Company option prompt and key the new Subscription ID wish to move to, the subscriber email is auto detected by system. Then click on Transfer Company button.
As per the notes provided, sufficient headcount must be available in the corresponding subscription and a fee will be applied for company transfer.
5. After entered user email, click on Transfer Subscription.
6. Then click Yes before system direct to the payment page.
7. The transfer fee needs to pay first before new subscriber receive notification.
Prepared by Azirah 230814, P230825
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations