How to set Non Discount Item?
User wants to set some of items not allowed to give discount. (This feature is only available in Rev 164 and above)
Note : No-Discount Item function is not excluded from Total Discount, which means when user give total discount it still will affect non discount item
1. Login to POS Backend, Go to Point of sale > Maintenance > Terminal Setting Maintenance > Edit > Document Control 3
2. You may directly fill in Item Code line by line in the box or click on “Narrator icon” to search the item.
3. After click Narrator icon, click Search to show all items > Select Item Codes that not allowed to give discount > click OK button after done selection
4. After selection, those item codes will appear in the box line by line > OK
5. At Front End Transaction, Not allowed to give discount message box will be prompted when you try to give discount for the item.
Note : Please perform synchronization after make any changes on POS Backend.
By: Kee 20210618, Jacky 20210622, P210625 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations