FnB: How to set print 2 copies of kitchen receipt?
How to set print 2 copies of kitchen receipt?
User would like to print 2 copies of kitchen slip, this is because some items are prepare by 2 different persons.
1. At Pos Back End, go to Point of Sale > Maintenance > Kitchen Printer Maintenance, now you only have 1 Kitchen Printer ID, you will need to create another Kitchen Printer ID and setting is same as Kitchen Printer 1.
2. Go to New and create Kitchen printer ID 2 and setting is same as Kitchen ID 1 > OK
3. Go to FNB Front end, go to More Function > Setting > Kitchen Printer Maintenance, and you will see Kitchen Printer ID 2 is appeared there. (Note : you are required to do sync after make any changes at POS Backend.)
4. Select Kitchen Printer ID 2 and click on Edit
5. Please select the Printer Name is same as Kitchen Printer ID 1 then click OK to save.
6. Now you are able to print 2 copies of kitchen slip when you take order.
By: Kee 20210814, Jacky 20210824, P210826 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations