FnB: How to turn off Auto print Order Slip when confirm order?
How to turn off Auto print Order Slip when confirm order?
1. Some users do not wish to print order slip because they are doing Quick service or Take out service business which does not need order slip.
2. In POS 5.0 Backend, go to Point of Sale > Maintenance > POS Option Maintenance.
3. Select Option 1 and click Edit
4. Under Receipt (Character Based), tick Don’t print hold bill/ order slip and press OK
5. Please perform sync after making any changes at POS Backend.
6. At Front POS, when you press confirm order, it will not default the Print Order Slip and system also will not print out the Order Slip permanently.
By: Kee 20201113, Jacky 20201124, P201126 
|AutoCount Accounting 2.0 & 2.1
|AutoCount Accounting 1.8 / 1.9
|AutoCount On The Go
|AutoCount Accounting Plug-In Documentations